Lobster Pencil Lobster Pencil

Are you Okay?

You should really get your mental health checked or something...

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Not well hidden

Very good but the easter egg wasn't very well hidden, I found it almost as soon as the thing started.

woopa woopa

Doesn't deserve this...

I will admit that this wasn't a very good flash but it is definately not the worst on Newgrounds, I actually found that quite funny.

LordZeebmork responds:

well hot diggity damn so did I

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Brilliant

Love the artwork and the programming is awesome.

Im proud to say that I voted this through.

Drag Box Drag Box

Highscores?

Outstanding apart from the lack of a highscore feature which I would be at the top of right now, with 48,280 just sittin at the back gettin on the edge.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

5 Characters?

It says that there is a bonus player and the original 4, but I killed him with the green one how do you get the rest?

Anyways... very good game.

B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix)

Incredible

This is by far the best track in the audio portal & is far better than the original this is just perfect & has no errors & will never get old.

Your Prelude (True) Your Prelude (True)

Truly Amazing

The realisticism is incredible never mind the ordering or actually how goodthe tune was.

Watch it all fly by Watch it all fly by

More stars!

That is the happiest, catchiest & best tune I have ever heard in my life. I need more stars to rate this out of ten because it is far beyond a rating of 10!

Attack Mode Attack Mode

Darker

As incredible as it is better than anything I could ever do I can't help feeling the surroundings need to be darker to give a scarier mood to it.

MindChamber responds:

I agree, it could use more